SPEND TIME CONNECTING WITH OTHERS
WHO WALK IN YOUR SHOES
Friday, April 5 at 7:00 PM – Sunday, April 7 at noon
seaport hotel | boston | massachusetts | usa
Join A-T parents and other caregivers to make new friendships and learn from others as well as leading clinicians. This is your opportunity to chat with other parents and caregivers, ask questions, and have both formal and informal opportunities to learn to take care of yourself as well as someone with A-T. This kid-free weekend will give you a chance to connect with other caregivers and speak openly about A-T, all while enjoying a festive location in the heart of Boston.
- Timothy Yu, MD, PhD – Pediatrics and Genetics, Boston Children’s Hospital
- Howard Lederman, MD, PhD – Pediatric Immunology, A-T Clinical Center at Johns Hopkins
- Thomas Crawford, MD – Pediatric Neurology, A-T Clinical Center at Johns Hopkins
- Lots of networking time with other parents, relatives, friends, and other A-T caregivers
- Fireside chat with Brad Margus and Dr. Tim Yu
- Clinical management of A-T
- School issues
- Assistive technology
- Home adaptations
- Q & A with clinicians
- A-T research and possible future treatments
- Taking care of yourself while taking care of everyone else
and much more!
We have a limited number of rooms reserved at the Seaport Hotel. Room rates are $159/night for single or double occupancy. We will send registrants the link to make room reservations.
- $149/Person Registration (January 1 – February 28, 2019)
- $199/Person Late Registration (March 1 – April 1, 2019)