Join the barn dance & bbq crew in the a-tcp virtual 5k race series!
honoring josh & brooke brochu and emmy rowles
This year, we are switching things up and hosting a Virtual 5K Race Series with the A-T Children’s Project. Join Team Josh, Brooke & Emmy and let’s show our support for all children and young adults with A-T by participating in the Virtual 5K Race Series! This race series features three awesome races that will keep you moving throughout the fall! All registrants must read and agree to our USA Race Waiver prior to registering.
Register ONCE to be a part of all three races!
STILL HAVE QUESTIONS? CLICK HERE FOR FAQS!
RACE series FORMAT
It’s simple! Join us for one or all races in the series. Train from home, join us in our fun challenges along the way, fundraise and participate virtually on each race day using the hashtag #Virtual5KforAT.
SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 26 – A-T SUPERHERO STRIDES 5K
SATURDAY, OCTOBER 24 – MONSTER MASH 5K
SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 21 – THANKFUL 5K
Virtual 5K shirts are available now at our online shop!
$25 Virtual 5K Race Series registration, race medal not included: This option gives you full access to our training page which includes workout tips from our coaches as well as opportunities to connect with the A-T CureTeam and participate in fun challenges leading up to each race! You will also be able to create your own personal fundraising page with this option. Additional goodies that come with this package include a downloadable race bib, a downloadable race completion certificate for each race, facebook frames and the chance to win some awesome prizes!
$50 Virtual 5K Race Series registration, race medal included: In addition to everything provided in the registration option above, this package will include an A-T Children’s Project Virtual 5K Race Series race medal that will be directly shipped to you!
BRONZE SPONSORSHIP: $100
Includes 2 race series registrations, no medals included | Included in Virtual 5K Race Series sponsor recognition PDF
(PDF will be shared with all race participants at the end of the race series)
SILVER SPONSORSHIP: $250
Includes 2 race series registrations that come with race medals | Recognition as Silver Sponsor on website |
Included in Virtual 5K Race Series sponsor recognition PDF
GOLD SPONSORSHIP: $500
Includes 2 race series registrations that come with race medals | Recognition as Gold Sponsor on website |
Included in Virtual 5K Race Series sponsor recognition PDF | Individual shout outs on various social media pages
PLATINUM SPONSORSHIP: $1,000
Includes 4 race series registrations that come with race medals | Recognition as Platinum Sponsor on website |
Included in Virtual 5K Race Series sponsor recognition PDF | Individual shout outs on various social media pages | Branding on race bib | Branding on finisher’s certificate
JOIN OUR RUNNING CLUB ON STRAVA:
Once you’ve registered, download the Strava app on your phone and join our A-T Children’s Project running club! While you train at home, you’ll be able to share your progress and post your results here. Connect with A-T CureTeam members and join them in the race to cure A-T!
JOIN OUR A-T SATURDAYS TRAINING PAGE ON FACEBOOK:
After you’re signed up on Strava, be sure to follow our training Facebook page! Our coaches will be posting awesome workout tips, training schedules, motivational videos, challenges and so much more here! You won’t want to miss out on our weekly tips and advice from them as you train for your race!
PRIZES WILL BE GIVEN TO THE FOLLOWING:
1) Top Fundraiser: Ask friends and family to sponsor you and join in the challenge. Create a personal fundraising page and share it on social media to fundraise for a cure! The person who has raised the most money by the end of our 2020 Virtual 5K Race Series (Nov. 21, 2020) will win an AWESOME prize! You do not need to submit an entry for this category- we’re keeping track! (This prize will be awarded once at the end of our entire 2020 Virtual 5K Race Series)
2) Most Creative Participant: Have a creative training setup at home or created your own totally awesome finish line? Share it with us for the chance to win as our Most Creative Participant! (This prize will be awarded for each race)
3) Best Dressed: Show us what you got! We’ll be awarding our best dressed/most creative costume a prize! (This prize will be awarded for each race)
4) Overall Fastest Runner: When comparing all race time submissions, the person with the fastest time in each race will receive a prize. Runner must submit screenshot/photo of race time & distance to be considered. (This prize will be awarded for each race)
For each race, please submit your entries/photos for categories 2-4 to email@example.com . Please use the bold category names above in the subject line of your email entry for which category you are entering for.
- For Superhero Strides for A-T on Saturday, September 26, please submit your entries by 11:59 P.M. on Sunday, Sept 27
- For Monster Mash 5K on Saturday, October 24, please submit your entries by 11:59 P.M. on Sunday, October 25
- For Thankful 5K on Saturday, November 21, please submit your entries by 11:59 P.M. on Sunday, November 22