Add to Calendar
March 25, 2022 @ 8:00 am – March 27, 2022 @ 11:30 pm
Elizabethtown College Education Organization
Charity Walkathon Weekend hosted by the Elizabethtown College Education Organization benefitting the A-T Children’s Project.
help us walk towards a cure for a-t!
March 25 – 27, 2022
Here’s how you can join:
- Register: Click here to register for FREE! Create or join an already existing team. When you register, you will be given a free fundraising page. Click here for a detailed guide on how you can create your fundraising page and your team!
- Make a personal pledge: Decide how many miles you will walk in your walkathon. We encourage each participate to complete at least 2 miles! Update your fundraising page with the distance you are pledging to walk.
- Be your first donor: Since there is no registration fee for this event, we encourage you to make your first donation of $10 or more to your own fundraising page. Donors are more likely to donate to your page when they see that you’ve donated too!
- Share your fundraising page: Post a link to your fundraising page on social media leading up to your walkathon and even during walkathon weekend! Ask friends and family to donate. They can donate a single amount or make a pledge to donate $10 for every mile you walk. Get creative with your ask!
- Walk during walkathon weekend (March 25-27): Walk anywhere, at any time during walkathon weekend! Remember that this weekend is all about spreading awareness for A-T while also raising funds to support the A-T Children Project in their mission to cure A-T. Not sure what to wear for your walk? Wear red to represent the A-T Children’s Project!
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org