Register for free | Create or join a team | Fundraise | Participate in event challenges | Race 26.2 miles in June
Ready to travel with us toward a cure?
The A-T Children’s Project invites you to race with us toward a cure by participating in our virtual marathon – Postcards of Hope. Walk, run, roll or hike your way through 26.2 miles in June. How you choose to complete your 26.2 is up to you! Run it all in one day, a few days or split it up among friends and family. If 26.2 miles total isn’t your thing, change it to a different goal of your choice! (Be sure to update your fundraising page with the goal you have in mind.)
Each mile represents a real place named Hope. (Did you know there are 26 cities in the United States named Hope and 26.2 miles in a marathon?) Register for free, then join an existing team or create your own team. Throughout the entire month of June, we’ll be cheering you on with virtual postcards and videos from A-T families across America.
There’s no fundraising minimum for this race. However, those who create a fundraising page and raise at least $100 will receive a Postcards of Hope t-shirt and medal in the mail!
All registrants must read and agree to our Race Waiver prior to registering.
team captain Information
Create a team | Recruit team members | Fundraise | Participate in event challenges | Create a virtual postcard of hope
If you are someone who usually hosts an event but had to cancel it due to COVID-19, this is a great way to still capture your sponsors!
Raise $100 or more and receive an event t-shirt and medal in the mail! Please e-mail us at email@example.com with your shirt size and mailing address.
1) How much does it cost to register? $0! Registration is free and fundraising is encouraged.
2) How do I register? Register yourself here!
3) Is there a fundraising minimum? Nope! But, if you do decide to fundraise click here for some tips and tricks to make your fundraising a success!
4) Is there a shirt/medal for this event? Yes! If you raise $100 or more, you will receive a shirt and medal in the mail. Please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your shirt size and mailing address if you raise $100 or more.
5) What do I have to do? Register yourself here! Then, if you’d like to fundraise, you can create your fundraising page, join/create a team, fundraise and join us for challenges and complete 26.2 miles (or your personal goal) throughout the month of June!
6) What do I do if I want to be a team captain? First, you will need to register yourself for a fundraising page. Once you’ve done that, you’ll be given the option to create a team from your fundraising page. Click here for a guide to being a Team Captain!
7) How do I create a team? Click here for instructions on how to create your team!
8) How do I create a virtual Postcard of Hope? Click here to complete a quick Postcard form! Team captains and event participants are all welcome to complete one! Once you have completed the form, email it to us at email@example.com and we will put it together for you! This personalized virtual Postcard of Hope that will be sent to all event participants and can be found on our Postcards of Hope page!
9) What will my virtual Postcard of Hope look like? Something like this! Click here to view all of our postcards of hope!