everything you need for the Virtual 5K on June 20th!
Download your race bib today!
Find your bib #, download the bib PDF, fill out your number, print and have your race bib ready for race day.
Bib numbers last updated 6/18 at 12:00 PM EST.
Commonly Asked Questions
I signed up…now what?
- Make sure you’ve joined a team.
- Follow us on Facebook.
- Tell all your friends! (Get them to sign up with you!)
- Train with us on A-T CureTeam Saturdays, take part in our challenges and share photos of your workouts.
- Fundraise! Fundraising for a cure won’t stop until every child and young adult with A-T is cured. Share your fundraising page and let’s see how much we can raise while you #trainforacureat!
- Download your race bib, fill in your bib #, print it and pin it to your shirt for race day!
- On June 20th, complete 5K any way you’d like – walk it, run it, roll it, etc.
- POST LOTS OF SELFIES to Social Media using #trainforacureat.
- Celebrate! Click here to celebrate with downloadable images, flyers, backgrounds and much more!
Is there a fundraising minimum?
Nope! Although there is no fundraising minimum, we hope that while you train, you have both a fitness and fundraising goal in mind. Share your fundraising pages with friends and family and let’s see how much we can raise for kids and young adults with A-T!
How can I get my friends to sign up?
Simple! Just share your fundraising page with them and they’ll be able to join your team there!
How can I track my 5K?
There are so many great apps for your phone that allow you to track your distance and time.
P.S- Don’t forget to share photos of your fitness tracker with us on Facebook to show off your progress!
Some fitness tracking apps that we suggest are:
Map My Run by Under Armour
Map My Fitness
Are there prizes?
What fun is a 5K without prizes!? Keep scrolling to find more info on how you can win a prize!
What can I expect on race day?
You can expect to have a totally awesome day!
Over 470 A-T CureTeam members all over the US & Canada have signed up to join you in the challenge on June 20th. We hope that there’s a lot of social media love while we all participate at home – posting photos, videos and support for each other on race day. If you haven’t already, be sure to follow our Facebook page! This is where all our posts will be! Don’t forget to use the hashtag #trainforacureat when you post.
What if i am a cheerleader?
If you are a cheerleader, check out these materials we made just for you! It includes A-T CureTeam cut-outs for signs and even a party hat!
VIRTUAL CELEBRATION– you did it!
Click here to celebrate your AWESOME fundraising and training efforts!
Prizes WILL BE mailed to the following categories…
Top Fundraiser: The overall top fundraiser will receive a prize! (No need to submit entry for this – we’re keeping track!)
Most Creative Participant: Running in a silly costume? Have a creative training setup at home or getting the whole family involved in a fun way? Submit your photos for a chance to win as our most creative participant!
Overall Fastest Runner: When comparing all race age categories, the person with the fastest time in the entire race will receive a prize! Submit your race time for a chance to win as our overall fastest runner!
First Place In Each Age Category: The person with the fastest time in each age category below will receive a prize!
Child: Ages 5-17
Young adult: Ages 18-30
Adult: Ages 31-49
Masters: Ages 50+
Fundraising Medals will also be mailed to those who have personally raised $150+. (No need to submit entry for this – we’re keeping track!)
How to enter to win a prize
PRIZE SUBMISSION IS NOW CLOSED.
Entries must be submitted by Sunday, June 21st 11:59 PM EST to be considered. Prize winners will be announced Tuesday, June 23rd and notified via e-mail.
- TAKE PHOTOS on race day! Take photos/screenshots of your race times & creativity.
- E-mail/submit your photos to Kimberly Beisner, Fundraising Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org to be entered!
- If you are entering to win most creative, subject of e-mail should be: “Virtual 5K Submission – Creativity”
- If you are entering to win first place in age category or overall fastest, subject of e-mail should be: “Virtual 5K Submission – Time.”
- You will receive a confirmation e-mail and will be entered for that category.
- Please Note: There is no need to enter for a fundraising medal & the Top Fundraising category. We are keeping track of your awesome fundraising and will be in touch if you’ve earned a medal and/or the award for Top Fundraiser!
Prizes include A-TCP Gear of your choice, fundraising medals, a-tcp virtual 5k plaque
Special thanks to Jenn Duffy for donating some awesome prizes!
We can’t wait to see you on race day,
A-t CureTeam! Good luck!
- Download your race bib
- Use a fitness tracking app to track your distance and time
- Post photos using the hashtag #trainforacureat to our Facebook page
- Share your fundraising page so that friends and family can continue to cheer you on while you race to the finish line
- After you’ve finished your race, submit your entries to email@example.com for the chance to win a totally awesome prize!