This runDisney race season the A-T Children’s Project is participating in four races! Everyone who runs is part of the A-T CureTeam and has the unique experience of running for kids who can’t and giving hope to the A-T community.
It’s not too late to get registered! Spots are available for Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend, Disneyland Half Marathon Weekend and the Walt Disney World Princess Half Marathon Weekend at the links below. See race weekend registration pages for more information about specific fundraising requirements.
➨ Walt Disney World Wine & Dine Half Marathon Weekend – sold out
- November 2-5, 2023 in Orlando, FL
- ALL RACES ARE SOLD OUT
➨Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend
- January 3 – 7, 2024 in Orlando, FL
- REGISTER AT: atcp.org/wdw – 5K, 10K, half, full, Goofy and Dopey races available.
- A-T CureTeam pasta dinner will take place on January 6 during race weekend.
➨ Disneyland Half Marathon Weekend
- January 11 – 14, 2024 in Anaheim, CA
- REGISTER AT: atcp.org/disneyland – 5K race available.
- A-T CureTeam pasta dinner will take place on January 13 during race weekend.
➨ Walt Disney World Princess Half Marathon Weekend
- February 22 – 25, 2024 in Orlando, FL
- REGISTER AT: atcp.org/princess – 5K & 10K available.
- A-T CureTeam pasta dinner will not be held during this race weekend.
There are lots of other ways to get involved! Find an event near you to attend or host your own. Encourage friends and family to sign up as monthly donors. Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more ideas!