The A-T Children’s Project (A-TCP) is thrilled that you are considering the preclinical and/or clinical development of a therapy for ataxia-telangiectasia (A-T), and we are eager to be a strategic partner with you in this endeavor.
The A-TCP, families of children with A-T, and many generous volunteers work tirelessly to raise funds so that we can accelerate promising research toward breakthrough therapies. For this reason, we are determined to ensure that the patient voice is heard throughout the drug development process and that the best treatment options reach clinical trials in a timely fashion.
How We Can Help:
- Collaboration and partnership building
- Cell and animal model education and acquisition
- Trial feasibility and patient recruitment
- Advocacy and patient perspective at FDA pre-IND and IND meetings
Our Approach to Partnership:
- We partner on an equal basis with all.
- We do not charge fees for letters of support, our presence at FDA meetings or patient recruitment and education.
- Intellectual property (IP) remains with you.
Please visit our Grant Proposal Guidelines web page and/or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1.954.481.6611.