To our Virtual 5K A-T CureTeam…
We first and foremost would like to thank each and every one of you for registering to join us for our first ever Virtual 5K! We’ve been following you along every step of the way as you’ve been recruiting more team members, challenging yourself, pushing your physical limits and dedicating time out of your days to help us find a cure for A-T.
We have over 470 people participating from home on June 20th and have raised just over $35,000 so far. We are only $5,000 away from reaching our $40,000 goal and this is all because of YOU!
The A-T CureTeam is truly the driving force that helps us continue to fund cutting-edge research year after year, bringing us closer and closer to a cure. Together we are ensuring a future without A-T. Every runner, walker and cheerleader out there on the 20th proves that the world around us may have changed but our mission and dedication to find a cure for A-T have not.
Thank you A-T CureTeam!
TEAM KATE & LIVI
TEAM SOUTHERN NEVADA
TEAM GARRETT DODSON
TEAM RANDY AND ALEX
OLIVIA’S A-T WARRIORS
TEAM JARED DIGBY
TEAM ADYEN RAY
TEAM NOT ALL WHO WANDER ARE LOST
TEAM JOSH & BROOKE
TEam Delaware Sean
MD RUNS FOR AT
SAM AND EMILY
Team Brian’s Buddies
Prizes WILL BE mailed to the following categories…
Top Fundraiser: The overall top fundraiser will receive a prize! (No need to submit entry for this – we’re keeping track!)
Most Creative Participant: Running in a silly costume? Have a creative training setup at home or getting the whole family involved in a fun way? Submit your photos for a chance to win as our most creative participant!
Overall Fastest Runner: When comparing all race age categories, the person with the fastest time in the entire race will receive a prize! Submit your race time for a chance to win as our overall fastest runner!
First Place In Each Age Category: The person with the fastest time in each age category below will receive a prize!
Child: Ages 5-17
Young adult: Ages 18-30
Adult: Ages 31-49
Masters: Ages 50+
Fundraising Medals will also be mailed to those who have personally raised $150+. (No need to submit entry for this – we’re keeping track!)
How to enter to win a prize
PRIZE SUBMISSION IS NOW CLOSED.
Entries must be submitted by Sunday, June 21st 11:59 PM EST to be considered. Prize winners will be announced Tuesday, June 23rd and notified via e-mail.
- TAKE PHOTOS on race day! Take photos/screenshots of your race times & creativity.
- E-mail/submit your photos to Kimberly Beisner, Fundraising Coordinator at email@example.com to be entered!
- If you are entering to win most creative, subject of e-mail should be: “Virtual 5K Submission – Creativity”
- If you are entering to win first place in age category or overall fastest, subject of e-mail should be: “Virtual 5K Submission – Time.”
- You will receive a confirmation e-mail and will be entered for that category.
- Please Note: There is no need to enter for a fundraising medal & the Top Fundraising category. We are keeping track of your awesome fundraising and will be in touch if you’ve earned a medal and/or the award for Top Fundraiser!