everything you need to know for race day(s)!
Final Reminders Before your race
Use a fitness tracking app to track your distance and time. Join us on Strava!
Post photos using the hashtag #Virtual5KforAT to our Facebook page.
Share your fundraising page so that friends and family can continue to cheer you on while you race to the finish line.
After you’ve finished your race, submit your entries to firstname.lastname@example.org for the chance to win a totally awesome prize!
Print out your race finisher’s certificate and mark your calendars for the next race, the Thankful 5K on November 21!
Download your race bib prior to the race
Find your bib #, download the bib PDF, fill out your number, print and have your race bib ready for race day. Your bib # will be the same # for each race in the series. You’ll be able to use the same race bib & race bib # for each race.
Click HERE to view your bib number
Bib numbers last updated 10/23 at 3:00 pm EST. Don’t see your name here? Email us at email@example.com and we’ll assign you your number!
Click HERE to download your race bib
JOIN OUR RUNNING CLUB ON STRAVA:
Once you’ve registered, download the Strava app on your phone and join our A-T Children’s Project running club! While you train at home, you’ll be able to share your progress and post your results here. Connect with A-T CureTeam members and join them in the race to cure A-T!
JOIN OUR A-T SATURDAYS TRAINING PAGE ON FACEBOOK:
After you’re signed up on Strava, be sure to follow our training Facebook page! Our coaches will be posting awesome workout tips, training schedules, motivational videos, challenges and so much more here! You won’t want to miss out on our weekly tips and advice from them as you train for your race! Share your photos race day photos on this page using the hashtag #Virtual5KforAT
Don’t forget to enter to win a prize!
PRIZES WILL BE GIVEN TO THE FOLLOWING:
1) Top Fundraiser: Ask friends and family to sponsor you and join in the challenge. Create a personal fundraising page and share it on social media to fundraise for a cure! The person who has raised the most money by the end of our 2020 Virtual 5K Race Series (Nov. 21, 2020) will win an AWESOME prize! You do not need to submit an entry for this category- we’re keeping track! (This prize will be awarded once at the end of our entire 2020 Virtual 5K Race Series)
2) Most Creative Participant: Have a creative training setup at home or created your own totally awesome finish line? Share it with us for the chance to win as our Most Creative Participant! (This prize will be awarded for each race)
3) Best Dressed: Show us what you got! We’ll be awarding our best dressed/most creative costume a prize! (This prize will be awarded for each race)
4) Overall Fastest Runner: When comparing all race time submissions, the person with the fastest time in each race will receive a prize. Runner must submit screenshot/photo of race time & distance to be considered. (This prize will be awarded for each race)
For each race, please submit your entries/photos for categories 2-4 to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please use the bold category names above in the subject line of your email entry for which category you are entering for.
- For Superhero Strides for A-T on Saturday, September 26, please submit your entries by 11:59 P.M. on Sunday, Sept 27
- For Monster Mash 5K on Saturday, October 24, please submit your entries by 11:59 P.M. on Sunday, October 25
- For Thankful 5K on Saturday, November 21, please submit your entries by 11:59 P.M. on Sunday, November 22
SHIRTS AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE!
PURCHASE YOUR SHIRT AT OUR ONLINE SHOP!
Write the name of your A-T warrior on the back of your shirt and show support for children and young adults with A-T! Wear your shirt while you train and on race day and spread awareness for A-T.
Print your monster mash 5k Finisher’s CERTIFICATE
Congratulations, you’ve completed the first race in our Virtual 5K Race Series! We are so glad that you joined us and can’t wait to see you for the next race. Download and print your Monster Mash 5K finisher’s certificate after you’ve completed your race!
Click HERE to print your Monster Mash 5K race certificate!